Turkey Bold Ranch Club Tacos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook until starting to brown on both sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until turkey is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in ranch dressing.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and salsa. Divide turkey mixture among warmed shells, and top with bacon. Add FRESH toppings. Top with salsa mayo to complete taco.