Creamy Fruit Salad
Mmm mmm good! Nothing beats a healthy refreshing Creamy Fruit Salad on a hot summers day! Perfect for an after dinner dessert or mid-day snack.
- 1 large can fruit cocktail
- 1 large can chunk pineapple
- 1 can sliced peaches (cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups seedless grapes (You can cut in half if you'd like)
Drain all of the fruit but reserve the juice.
Put all of the fruit in a large bowl, add the sour cream and sugar. Add the marshmallows and continue to stir. Add some of the juice as needed.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Add more juice if needed or more sugar if not sweet enough. It will sweeten more as the marshmallows melt.