Saucy Broccoli Chicken
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg. (750 g) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 250 g VELVEETA Process Cheese Product, cut up (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp. 1% milk
- 4 cups hot cooked instant white rice
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 min. or until cooked through.
ADD broccoli, Velveeta, soup and milk; stir. Reduce heat to low. Cook until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over the rice.