SAGE & ROSEMARY PORK CHOPS
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes. Brush both sides of pork chops with oil; sprinkle with sage, garlic-pepper blend, rosemary and salt.
Place pork chops on bottom grill surface. Close grill; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.