Wycombe Vineyards Pecan Olive Spread
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or use your favorite unsalted nut)
- 1 cup chopped green olives
- 1 clove chopped garlic (or more!)
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
In a food processor, mix the ingredients together until just blended. If it gets too stiff from over-stirring, add a bit of the olive juice. The final consistency should be chunky yet firm.
Spread on a seeded bread, crostini, or cracker and enjoy - with or without wine!