Pineapple-Coconut Dump Cake
- 20 oz. canned pineapple rings in heavy syrup
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix, lemon flavor
- 1 cup coconut, sweetened and shredded
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Piña Colada Yogurt
- anned pineapple chunks (optional, for garnish if desired)
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Drain the pineapple rings and reserve the liquid. Arrange the pineapple rings in a single layer in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour the liquid from the can over the rings.
3. Stir together the dry cake mix and shredded coconut. Sprinkle evenly over the pineapple rings.
4. Melt the butter and drizzle over the cake mix, being careful to cover as much of the cake mix with butter as possible.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve with dollops of piña colada-flavored yogurt for extra zing, and garnish with extra pineapple chunks if desired.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Jello Balls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Almond Bars 4.3/5 (16 Votes)