Corn Bread Cobb Salad
- 2 c corn bread, cubed
- 2 T olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 c romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 c cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c diced red onion
- 1 1/2 c monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 400*.
In a medium-sized bowl, toss the corn bread with the oil, salt and pepper, until well coated. Spread the cubes on cooking sheet and bake until golden brown, turn once. Bake about 8 minutes. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle in oil and continue whisking until dressing is thickened. Add lettuce to bowl and toss to coat. Arrange chicken, eggs, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, red onion and cheese over the lettuce.
You'll also love
- CREAMY CORN CHOWER, NINJA 0/5 (0 Votes)