Scallop And Crab Bake
- 1/2 pound dry sea scallops remove muscle, chopped, but not too fine
- 1/2 pound shelled fresh Maine crab meat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sliced chives
- 1 tablespoon diced red pepper
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground whits pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in order. Shape into cake. Sauté in hot canola oil until golden on both sides. Bake in 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.
Serve on a bed of sautéed fresh corn or with diced tomato or ripe mango.
This recipe yields 4 servings.