Easter Oreo Bark
Festive Easter bark is made with candy coating, Oreos, Spring-colored M&Ms, Spring-colored sprinkles or decorations. This pastel recipe is perfect for any Springtime celebration or Easter party. Package this bark up in festive tins, boxes, or bags and gift to some of your favorite people and loved ones to spread the Springtime cheer.
- 1 package vanilla candy coating
- 3/4 cup Easter/Spring M&Ms
- 8 to 10 spring Oreos, crushed
- Spring or Easter Sprinkles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Melt package of candy coating in a small pot on low heat - stirring constantly until all melted. Pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle on crushed oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles. Place in fridge for half hour-hour.
Break into pieces & enjoy!
You'll also love
- Steak & Egg Panini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe