Pesto Deviled Eggs
Make these deviled eggs with pesto for a fresh and unique flavor combination for your next barbecue party.
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves or parsley leaves, chopped
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Slip out yolks into small bowl; mash with folk.
Stir mayonnaise and pesto into yolks until smooth and creamy. Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it lightly. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, garnish with basil leaves.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Vanilla Tapioca Pudding 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- 8-Layer Chicken Chili Dip 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Champagne Truffles 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Cherry Pie Filling = The... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Frosted with Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe