- 2 packages frozen broccoli spears - (10 oz ea)
- 1 cup sour cream - (1/2 pint)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese - (2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain well. Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings; approximately 4.1 carb grams per serving.