Skor Bar Apple Dip
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip or powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- caramel topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Crush Skor bars into small pieces and set aside.
2. Beat together cream cheese and cool whip until smooth and no clumps.
3. Mix in Brown Sugar and vanilla.
4. Mix in 1 Tbsp carmel sauce and 1/3 of the Skor pieces.
5. Spread into small serving dish.
6. Sprinkle remaining skor bits on top, and drizzle caramel over the skor bits.
7. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
8. Serve with Apples and Strawberries or fruit of choice.