Per Serving of 1 filet:
23 g protein
- 2 green onion stems
- 1 head baby bok choy
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 4 oz each)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1) Chop green onion and place in a bowl
2) Trim and discard end of bok choy (bottom chunk). Chop stems and leaves and add into the bowl.
3) Peel and mince ginger and garlic and add to the bowl with soy sauce. Mix well.
4) Place fish on aluminum foil and cover with mixture. Fold foil over, covering the fish.
5) Place packets on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes in 400 degrees
**Fish should be thoroughly white and flaky