Slow Cooker Mexican Chili with Cornbread Topping
Crockpot pot recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 pkg of store bought taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.75 oz can of condensed tomato soup
- 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
1. Add chicken, chopped onion, chopped pepper, corn, seasoning, and tomato soup to the crock pot.
2. Cover with lid and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
3. Shred chicken with fork.
4. Cover chicken chili with cheese and assemble corn muffin batter.
5. Pour muffin mixture on top and cook on the high setting for 60 mins or until cornbread topping is cooked through.