Stuffed Cabbage Rolls or Pigs in a Blanket
- 8 large Cabbage Leaves
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 C. Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 1 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- dash of Garlic Salt
- 1 can Tomato Soup
1. Boil Cabbage Leaves about 5 minutes. Heating the Cabbage Leaves will make them more Pliable and easier to roll around the Hamburger Rolls or "Pigs".
2. Put Tomato Soup in Skillet but don't turn it on quite yet.
3. Add the remaining ingredients together and divide mixture into 8 sections. Form each into oblong rolls "Pigs" and roll each into a Cabbage Leaf. First roll top of the Cabbage Leaf down a little, then both sides inward, then roll up. Place each one into the Tomato Soup when you have finished. Continue with 2 through 8. Now, all the "Pigs" have Blankets.
4. Cover with a lid, cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn down to low heat for 45 minutes on top of the Stove.