SKEWERED ASIAN STICKY CHICKEN TENDERS
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (or 2 pounds chicken wings)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent burning or use metal skewers.
Combine all ingredients and add chicken tenders.
Marinate in refrigerator for a least 2 hours.
Grill or broil until tenders are cooked through. Approx. 10 minutes on first side and 5 minutes on the other side.
(Wings can be baked at 450 degrees in a greased baking pan for about 20-30 minutes.)