- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked crabmeat (the imitation stuff will work too)
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 egg white, beaten
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Unroll dough on work surface, pinch the seams to seal
3. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
4. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, old bay, and red pepper.
5. In another bowl, mix egg white with a fork till frothy.
6. Spoon 1 teaspoon crab mixture 1/2 inch from 1 corner of 1 square. Starting with same corner, working diagonally, fold dough over filling, and tuck end tightly underneath filling; continue rolling to within 1/2 inch of opposite corner.
7. Lightly brush exposed corner with egg white.
8. Roll moistened corner of dough over roll; press to seal.
9. Place on cookie sheet.
10. Brush outside with more egg white.
11. Repeat with remaining squares and filling.
12. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.