Bruce's Famous Banana Pudding
A wonderful banana pudding recipe that was gleaned from a couple of different recipes. Accompanied picture is the recipe doubled for a neighborhood gathering. Incredibly yummy!
Rate this recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 cn Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 cn Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lrg pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 2 boxes vanilla wafers
- 1 container whipped topping
- 3-4 c cold whole milk
In double boiler: 1cn evaporated milk, 1cn sweet and condensed milk, 2 eggs.
Cook over medium low heat until mixture is thick. Must stir constantly or it will stick.
Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla pudding and cold milk, and set aside.
In 3qt Pyrex: Layer bottom with Vanilla Wafers, and chopped bananas, repeat. Pour mixture over cookies and bananas. Refrigerate. Top with whipped cream when dish has cooled and set up. Garnish top with extra vanilla wafers.
You'll also love
- Durkee's French Fried Onion Chicken 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Spread with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Best Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gingersnap-Raspberry Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Bread 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe