Beef & Mozzarella Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (111/s ounces) CAMPBELL'S Condensed Italian
- Tomato Soup
- 1 can (10% ounces) CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced 11/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 4 cups hot cooked medium shell macaroni (about 3 cups uncooked)
In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
Add soups, water, basil, pepper, garlic powder, 1 cup cheese and macaroni. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
Stir. Sprinkle remaining cheese over beef mixture. Bake 5 minute more or until cheese is melted.