Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
As if chocolate chip cookies aren't good enough, these little Christmas Cookies are made even better by dipping half the cookie in a chocolate sauce, then sprinkled with assorted candy sprinkles! Serve with a nice glass of cold milk and a note to Santa.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and eggs as called for on cookie mix pouch
- Hershey's premier white baking chips or semisweet or Special Dark chocolate chips, as needed
- Assorted candy sprinkles or hard candies, crushed
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Make cookies as directed on pouch; cool completely.
In small medium microwavable bowl, microwave 1/2 to 1 cup of the chips at a time (as needed), uncovered on Medium 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until chips can be stirred smooth.
Carefully dip each cookie halfway into melted chips; wipe off excess. Place on cooking parchment paper-lined tray; sprinkle with desired candies. Let stand until coating is firm, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Easter Jell-O Deviled Egg Treat 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- White Christmas Fudge 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Fried Mixed Nuts 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Pinwheels 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe