Super Sausage Gravy
This is a hearty breakfast favorite filled with the rich flavors of creamy white gravy, luscious Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll, and zesty black pepper, freshly ground, of course! Biscuits served with hot sausage gravy are a sure-fire way to stay satisfied even the hungriest of morning-people. Serve this dish over freshly baked biscuits or even mashed potatoes.
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 prepared biscuits
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned.
Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Easter Brunch Punch 4.3/5 (328 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Frittata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Fillet Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Shoulder in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Wellington 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Santa Cupcakes 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ghosts in the Graveyard a.k.a Boo... 2/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe