Smoked Salmon Frittata
Feeling fancy? Try this impressive and delicious Smoked Salmon Frittata - it's easier to make than you think. Enjoy!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or olive oil
- 10 extra-large eggs
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, such as Montrachet, crumbled
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped, white and light green parts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 60mins
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Saute the onion and butter or olive oil in a 10-inch oven-proof omelet pan over medium-low heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, goat cheese, smoked salmon, scallions, dill, salt, and pepper and combine. Pour the mixture over the onions and let cook for two to three minutes until edges start to pull away from pan.
Carefully place hot pan in center of oven. Bake the frittata for about 20 +/- minutes or until center is no longer jiggly or it puffs and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve hot directly from the pan.
You'll also love
- Grilled Fillet Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Killer Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut in Thai Curry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Wellington 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Sweet Potato Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple French Toast Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)