MIRACLE WHIP Classic Spinach Dip
- 1-1/2 cups Sour cream
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 pkg. (40 g) dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 pkg. (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 2/3 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained canned water chestnuts
- 1 Green onion, sliced
MIX first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
STIR in remaining ingredients.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours.
Serving SuggestionHollow out a round bread loaf. Tear removed bread into bite-size pieces. Spoon dip into bread shell just before serving. Serve with bread pieces, assorted Christie Crackers and/or cut-up fresh vegetables.
Note:Dip will thicken as it sits. Stir in 1 Tbsp. milk to thin dip to desired consistency, if necessary.
Make Ahead:Dip can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.