Southwestern Chorizo Tostada Bites
These bites are filled with chipotle sauce. black beans, chorizo and all your favorite flavors.
- 3 to 4 large flour tortilla, extra-thin burrito size
- 5 to 6 ounces chorizo, case removed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 4 large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Adapted from egglandsbest.com
Pre-heat oven to 375F.
Spray a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, sauté chorizo for about 2 minutes, or until slightly browned. Add corn, beans, and chipotle sauce, sautéing for another minute. Set aside to cool.
Add beaten eggs, 1/2 cup cheese and green onions, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping, to cooled sautéed mixture. Combine well.
Fill each tortilla cup with 1 tablespoon of egg mixture. Bake or 15 minutes in pre-heated oven, or until eggs are set and golden on top.
Remove from oven and cool slightly. Top each cup with sour cream and remaining cheese and green onion before serving.
You'll also love
- Autumn Farro Salad with Kale,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chunky Squash & Chickpea Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chipotle Mole Negro Sausage 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Andouille Sausage with Red... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Gouda-Chorizo Jalapeño... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe