By Fleur de lis
This is my LSU cake, made with this simple glaze recipe. Have fun with adding food coloring to the glaze.
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- Juice from half a medium lemon (or 1 tablespoon milk)
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a small bowl mix sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
Add corn syrup and beat until smooth and glossy. If icing is too thin, add more sugar. If it's too thick, add more juice, milk or corn syrup. Add food coloring for fun!
Pour into ziploc bag, seal, and cut small hole in bottom corner. Put icing on cake.
You'll also love
- Chunky Squash & Chickpea Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Bacon Sliders 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Instant Pot Samoa Cheesecake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Candied Bacon Toffee 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Fudge Sundae Poke Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Classic Southern Caramel Cake 3.8/5 (101 Votes)