- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups canned cream style corn
- 3/4 cup fat free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375F.Line 10 cups of a standard muffin pan will foil baking cups or spray with non-stick spray.
2. in a large bowl,mix flour,cornmeal,sugar,baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium bowl,mix corn,egg substitute and yogurt. Transfer to the large bowl and stir.
4. Distribute batter among the 10 cups of the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 min. Cool before serving