Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Cheesy and Easy! Mac and cheese is good with any meal anytime of the day!
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbows pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or seasoned salt
- 5 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large saucepan, over, medium heat, melt margarine; stir in flour mustard and salt. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir until mixture thickens slightly and bubbles. Remove from heat.
Add 2 cups cheese; stir until melted. In a large bowl, combine sauce with pasta. Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish. Top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
Bake 40 min or until hot and bubbly.
Let stand 10 min.