Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper Mix
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (use 1 teaspoon if you want it to taste like 'real' hamburger helper, which is ridiculously salty. Use 1/2 if you don't want to die of hypertension)
- 1 pound ground beef browned
- 3 cups cold water
- 1.5 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a saucepan combine mix with cold water and stir well. Add in macaroni and cooked beef and simmer until pasta is cooked and sauce thickens. Stir in 1 cup of cheese until it melts.
Top with 1/2 cup of cheese and serve.