Macaroni with Ground Beef Spanish Style
- ground beef, or any ground meat u like. I had bout 1 1/2lbs
- 2- 1 -2 tbl of oil, olive/or any ckg oil
- 3 - sofrito - I used 3 tbl full
- 4 - tomato sauce, 1/2 can
- 5- one pkt of Sazon, two if u r mkg a lot of meat.
- 6 - black pepper
- 7 - adobo, whichever brand u like
- 8 - stuffed olives, how ever much u like accordingly to amnt being made.
- 9 - water, maybe 1/2 can just to mk it saucy not watery
- 10 - macaroni's I used shells
Put olive oil In pan/pot, heat up, put in meat & saute ( do not over cook). adding adobo & blk ppr, sofrito, Sazon, tomato sauce, olives. Stir n simmer. While that's simmering the water should be boiling add ur macaroni's stir so they don't stick together. meat sauce should be done, turn off. Macaroni's, I like them al dante, if u like them softer so be it. (remember once u add hot meat sauce they continue to cook.) U can rinse in cold water to stop it from over cooking.
Add your already cooked meat, mix slowly to not break up macaroni's. You don't want mushy.
You'll also love
- Chi Chi's Sweet Corn Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cod baked on a bed of Salsa and... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp and Velveeta Cheesy... 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- CrockPot Turkey Meatloaf 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey Basil Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- TUNA-MACARONI SALAD 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sirloin Steak 4/5 (2 Votes)