Crusty Apple Cobbler
This delicious Apple Cobbler is made simple by using our quick and easy crusty rolls.
- 10 Rhodes French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 ounce can Apple Pie filling
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch each of allspice, nutmeg and ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from rhodesbread.com
Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes. Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan and top with pie filling. Sprinkle bread cubes over the pie filling. Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla. Pour mixture over bread cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly. Cool for 15 minutes and serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.