White Clam Sauce
- 1 - 10 oz can chopped baby clams
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tables. butter
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
About 10 minutes before serving, drain clams reserving liquid. In medium saucepan over medium heat in hot olive oil and butter, cook garlic until lightly browned. Add parsley and clam liquid, heat to a boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors. Add clams and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add salt to taste.
Makes about 3 cups or enough to serve over on 16 oz. package of pasta.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Lush 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- GERMAN APPLE DAPPLE CAKE 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Steamed Crab Legs with Four Sauces 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Enchiladas 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- BEEFMAN BEST MANHATTON CLAM CHOWDER 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Fabulous Old-Fashioned Linguine... 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Linguine with Clam Sauce 4.5/5 (12 Votes)