Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Adapted from spendwithpennies.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a “butter dish” and just rolled in there) and then into the cinnamon sugar.
Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Roast Prime Rib with Thyme au Jus... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Crab Balls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Crispy-Outside Creamy-Inside... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Banana Bread filled with Cream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Carmel Apple Strudel 4.5/5 (31 Votes)