Gorgonzola and Caramelized Onion Sauce on Penne
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound onions (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup gorganzola
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
2. Add the onions and cook at med-low temperature until the onions are brown and caramelized, about 1 hour.
3. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan.
4. Add the flour and mix.
5. Add the milk, cheese, and onions and heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thick.
You'll also love
- Thai Chicken and Glass Noodle... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Best Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gingersnap-Raspberry Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cauliflower with Bacon & Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Honey Butter Carrots 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with Prosciutto, Walnuts &... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- John Legend's Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE BLOOMIN ONION 4.5/5 (37 Votes)