Toasted Cheese Ravioli
- serves 8 ( 7 points +)
- 2 T. water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ( 18 oz) package fresh cheese ravioli
- 4-1/2 T. olive oil, divided
- marinara sauce (optional)
Combine water with egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine Panko with Parmesan cheese. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add 1-½ T. olive oil.
Dip ⅓ of ravioli in egg mixture, then coat in Panko mixture. Add to pan and saute 1 minute per side or until golden. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Repeat twice with remaining oil, ravioli, egg mixture and Panko mixture.