Fragrant garlic, mushrooms and rice are simmered in vegetable stock and topped with cheese and fresh parsley for a tasty and elegant dish.
- 1 . 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 . 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 . 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 4 . 1 clove garlic
- 5 . 1/2 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 6 . 3 1/4 cups water
- 7 . 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 8 . 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 9 . 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 34mins
Adapted from knorr.com
1. Melt Spread in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in rice and garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in cheese and parsley.