Ranch Sausage Stars
- 1 - Package Original Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 - 10 oz package Jimmy Dean or Owens breakfast sausage, browned & drained
- 1 - 8 oz package Mexican 4 Cheese blend
- 1/2 - cup green or red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 - 12 oz package Wonton wrappers or (Egg rolls wrappers cut into 4ths)
Adapted from mommyskitchen.net
Brown sausage and drain off any grease, set aside. Mix ranch dressing according to package directions. Mix the sausage, prepared dressing, bell pepper (if using) and cheese together and chill for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place one wonton wrapper in a lightly greased standard size muffin tin. Bake 5-7 minutes until lightly golden brown. Watch them carefully so they don't get too brown.
Remove from oven and let cool a bit. When cooled add two tablespoon of the sausage mixture. Return to the oven and bake an additional 5-7 minutes until cheese melts. Let cool just a bit and serve.