Baby- Mashed Avocado and additions
Avocado can be served without being cooked
--many additions to mix with Avo's
- Banana (not needed to be cooked)
- 3 peaches/1 avocado
- 2 pears/1 avo
Peel and de-pit a ripe avocado
Cut “meat” out and mash with a fork
-banana-Peel and mash 1 banana
1. Peel, pit and cut peaches into chunks
2. Peel, de-seed and cut avocado into chunks
3. Steam peaches gently until tender if needed
4. Place fruits in a blender/food processor and puree until smooth or mash with a fork and let baby try to use a spoon or her fingers.
Mash the pear and then mix in the avocado – puree if needed.