CHICKEN - Baked Chicken Wings with Octo Vinaigrette
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut in two with tips snipped off
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 fresh bird’s eye-chili, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup usukuchi (light soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Read more: http://stickygooeycreamychewy.com/2010/02/03/another-momofuku-success-chicken-wings-with-octo-vinaigrette/#ixzz3BD46Ndn9
Adapted from stickygooeycreamychewy.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown, turning the chicken wings over halfway during cooking process. While chicken is baking, make the vinaigrette.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a lidded container and shake well to mix. This will keep in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
3. Place cooked chicken wings in a large bowl. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat.
Read more: http://stickygooeycreamychewy.com/2010/02/03/another-momofuku-success-chicken-wings-with-octo-vinaigrette/#ixzz3BD47lj4b