Peanut Butter and Coconut squares
- 3 cups cocoa pebbles
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
1. Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl
2. Combine the butter and marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 - 1 ½ minutes.
3. Add the marshmallow mixture, coconut and sunflower butter to the cereal
4. Mix well using a wooden spoon
5. Spoon mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and press down with a rubber spatula until the mixture is flat and even in the pan.
6. Chill for 1 hour
7. Cut and serve