Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Our style of chicken alfredo has been enhanced with fresh broccoli and tomatoes. These flavors are tried and true and sure to satisfy!
- a. 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- b 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- c. 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- d 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli florets
- e. 1 3/4 cups water
- f. 1/2 cup milk
- g. 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt additional 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper 1 minute or until tender. Stir in broccoli, water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo. Return to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return chicken to skillet; heat through.