Pumpkin Pie Bars
The yummy taste of pumpkin pie in a convenient, portable bar!
Serving side: 1 bar
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; grease foil. Mix flour, 1/4 granulated sugar and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts.
RESERVE 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 min. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, pumpkin and spice with mixer until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
BAKE 25 min.; cool 10 min. Use foil to transfer dessert from pan to wire rack; cool completely.