Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
Make your own holiday ice cream at home! It's a really fun way to get the kids helping in the kitchen, and the pay off is so sweet!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups coarsely crushed fudge mint cookies
- 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candies
Beat heavy whipping cream and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer in large bowl until stiff peaks form.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk, cookies and peppermint candies until smooth.
Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.