Slow Cooker Savory Bottom Round Roast
This tender pot roast is braised to perfection in a mixture of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, onion soup and recipe mix, carrots and potatoes.
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (2-ounce) pouch Campbell's Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
- 6 small red potatoes, halved
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.