Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
The mayo mixture make these chicken breasts melt in your mouth moist and tender good. Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken 4.4/5 (92 Votes)
- Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial 3.7/5 (365 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Beef Skirt Steak Pinwheels 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Enchiladas 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
Review this recipe