Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
The mayo mixture make these chicken breasts melt in your mouth moist and tender good. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Italian Lemon Cookies 4.6/5 (74 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.6/5 (74 Votes)
- Sausage and Egg Cup 4.6/5 (74 Votes)
- Japanese Hot Cake 4/5 (133 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.8/5 (149 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.5/5 (79 Votes)