Peanut and coconut noodles
- 1/2 cup organic smooth peanut butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 full fat can coconut cream, or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 12 oz broccoli slaw
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 oz fresh organic spinach
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 12 oz thin whole wheat spaghetti
Adapted from eatgood4life.com
Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions.
In a large skillet add the coconut oil and sliced pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic cloves and broccoli slaw and cook for another 3 minutes or so. Add the coconut cream, pasta water, curry paste, soy sauce and peanut butter. With a wire whisk, whisk until the peanut butter dissolves and the sauce is properly combined with the veggies.
Add the fresh spinach and chopped peanuts and incorporate well. Turn heat off and toss the cooked pasta with the sauce. Serve while still warm.
Note: I used 1/4 cup of the reserved pasta water because I used coconut cream. If you use coconut milk you may need just 1-2 tbsp of the reserved pasta water.
Read more at http://www.eatgood4life.com/peanut-and-coconut-noodles/#kE0csIuTIhkmMRwX.99
You'll also love
- Crawfish Etouffee 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef in Pressure Cooker 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cauliflower Spanish "Rice" 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cherry Vodka Bundt 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pf Chang's Coconut Curry Vegetables 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- RICE COOKER MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Coconut Carrot Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)