- 5 apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter, melted
- dark chocolate chips to taste
- sliced or chopped almonds to taste
Cooking time 10mins
1. Chop the apples. Slice 3 of the apples vertically, into wedges, and 2 of them horizontally, into circular slices.
2. Douse the apples with just a little bit of lemon juice so they don’t turn brown.
3. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave, using a Pyrex or other measuring cup with a spout.
4. Arrange the apple slices on a large plate or platter, much as you would if you were using tortilla chips: layer ‘em, stack’em, overlap ‘em.
5. Drizzle the peanut butter carefully over the apples, then sprinkle your chocolate chips and nuts all around. And I do mean ALL around…you don’t want a little Hansel-and-Gretel trail here, you want these apples covered with the tasty toppings.