They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach—well they must have been talking about this meatloaf!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 2 well-beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from amish365.com
Mix sauce ingredients together and spread over meatloaf before baking.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Pack firmly in loaf pan. Spread sauce over and bake at 350°F for one hour.
Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Delicious Corn Breakfast Muffins 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Modern Beef Burgundy 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Shrimp and Sausage. Gumbo 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab 'N Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Bake 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- LEAN ROAST BEEF WITH MARSALA GRAVY 4.2/5 (6 Votes)