Bruschetta 'n Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella mix with stuffing to turn bruschetta inside out with this simple to make stuffed chicken breast recipe.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 2 pounds
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
Place 2 chicken breasts in a freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture.
Roll chicken breasts up; place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until melted.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Boursin Stuffed... 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Old Bay Fresh Shrimp Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Cheese Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne con Salmone, Piselli e Panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Milanese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Pork Rib Soup ("Bak Kut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Ham and Cheese Stuffed... 5/5 (1 Votes)