- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
In a bowl, mix eggs and water together. Set aside.
Rinse fish, and dip in flour, then in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
Fry in peanut oil or butter until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)