- 1 pound crocodile
- 4 ounces garlic butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Fillet meat from the bone. Arrange the fillets in a single layer in an ovenware dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and put pieces of garlic butter over the fillets and sprinkle with parsley.
Bake in an oven at 190 degrees 5 for 12 minutes.
Serve with French bread.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)